Multiply Fractions by Whole Numbers Activity | Math Project Based Learning PBL
Mission: Design a Park is a performance task that allows students to creatively practice multiplying a fraction by a whole number. Students follow the given criteria to determine the amount of space each park amenity requires. This activity is intended to be used after teaching multiplying fractions.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Introduction to the project PowerPoint
- Teacher instructions
- Performance task (2 worksheets)
- Answer key
- Example of the completed task
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.