Multiply Fractions by Whole Numbers Activity | Math Project Based Learning PBL
Mission: Design a Park is a performance task that allows students to creatively practice multiplying a fraction by a whole number. Students follow the given criteria to determine the amount of space each park amenity requires. This activity is intended to be used after teaching multiplying fractions.
⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Introduction presentation (Google Slides file, but can be downloaded as a PDF or PPT)
- Teacher instructions
- Performance task (2 worksheets)
- Answer key
- Example of the completed task
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- Google Slides: To access the Google Slides version, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ The files are NOT editable in any way, and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.