Multiply and Divide Decimals Boom Cards | 5th Grade Digital Math Activity
Use these self-checking, no-prep Boom Cards™ to review 5th grade fraction math skills. This resource covers 5th grade math CCSS, including multiply decimals by whole numbers, multiply decimals by decimals, multiply and divide by powers of 10, divide decimals by whole numbers, and divide decimals by decimals. This fun and interactive way to review is great for distance learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard!
The questions used in this resource are from my Multiply and Divide Decimals PowerPoint Game Show resource.
Prefer Google Slides™? This resource is also available in a Google Slides™ format.
- 26 self-checking digital task cards hosted on Boom Learning℠
- 5 game categories with 5 questions each:
- Multiply Decimals by Whole Numbers
- Multiply Decimals
- Multiply and Divide by Powers of 10
- Divide Decimals by Whole Numbers
- Divide Decimals
- Final challenge question
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Boom Cards™: To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning℠ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards™ you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards™). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning℠, you will be offered a free trial of their premium account.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2020 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.