Newsletter Templates Editable | Print and Digital
Keep parents informed all year long with a class newsletter. These templates are easy to use and could even be put in the hands of your students to create! Customize each newsletter with the headings that you need. Send a photo newsletter without the text boxes. You can even send your newsletter to parents digitally - as an image or PDF. The possibilities are endless!
This is NOT a ready-to-go resource. This resource includes templates for you to customize. Sample content templates have been included that you can copy and paste onto your newsletter.
⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
Save 25% by purchasing this resource in the Back to School Essentials BUNDLE and get all of the forms and resources you'll need the whole year!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 184 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 182 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- Editing instructions for PowerPoint and Google Slides™
- 5 content (inside boxes/sections) templates that are fully editable
- 170 background (black header with icon) newsletter templates - come in color and black/white
- Themes included: food, technology, objects, people, celebrations, school supplies, school subjects, school, religion, holidays, spring, summer, autumn, winter, create your own (no icon)
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.