Newsletter Templates [Editable]
Keep parents informed all year long with a class newsletter. These templates are easy to use and could even be put in the hands of your students to create! Customize each newsletter with the headings that you need. Send a photo newsletter without the text boxes. You can even send your newsletter to parents digitally - as an image or PDF. The possibilities are endless!
This is NOT a ready-to-go resource. This file includes templates for you to customize. Sample setups have been included that you can copy and paste onto your newsletter. All pages are black and white, which will save your ink.
- 64 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 64 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- 4 content (inside boxes/sections) templates that are fully editable
- 58 background (black header with icon) newsletter templates
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. You can use the form below to send us a question.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2018 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.