Open House Meet the Teacher Stations and Printables [Editable]
Whether your school has an Open House, Back to School Night, or Meet the Teacher, this resource can help make your event a breeze! You will impress your new students and parents with your organization and preparation for the new school year.
Most of the text is editable in this resource and has been indicated below. In order to protect my work, some parts are not editable. The Prep Checklists and Parent Invites each have 3 versions with wording for Open House, Back to School Night, and Meet the Teacher. Some items have both color and black/white options available.
- 79 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 79 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- Parent sign-in sheet
- Prep checklists - 3 options
- Parent invites - customize with your own invitation wording - 6 options
- Teacher magnets/cards - instructions on how to use; editable to customize with your personal information - 4 options
- Pre-made table tents for stations/paperwork, including:
- 12 different signs with 2 options for each
- Sign up
- Fill out
- Take one
- Take a packet
- School supplies
- Follow our class
- Donate supplies
- Sign up for email updates
- Sign up for email newsletter
- Sign up for Remind texts (customizable with your class code)
- List of station ideas
- Editable station table tents - type your own text on the signs and print! (Start here & stations 1-10)
- Letter-size signs for:
- Email update or newsletter sign up
- Remind text sign up (customizable with your class code)
- Editable "Welcome to ______" signs - fill in your name, grade level, subject, etc. (15 options)
*Please note: Back to School Forms for parents to fill out are NOT included in this resource. They are available to or in the that includes this resource.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. You can use the form below to send us a question.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2018 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.