Perimeter, Area, and Circumference Formula Posters | Anchor Chart
Perimeter, area, and circumference can be confusing for students when learning about more than one shape. These formula posters will help your students learn this math standard in no time! Each poster features an image of the shape with labels that correspond with the formulas needed to calculate the shape's perimeter, area, and/or circumference.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 14 brightly colored page-size posters:
- 2 bulletin board display header options (with or without circumference)
- Perimeter and area visual
- 2 full-page options with all formulas (with or without circumference)
Black/white ink-saving version
- 2 options for student reference strips (with or without circumference; print three per page)
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ The PDF is NOT editable in any way, and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.