Perimeter Area Circumference Formula Posters | Anchor Chart
Perimeter, area, and circumference can be confusing for students when learning about more than one shape. These formula posters will help your students learn this math standard in no time! Each poster features an image of the shape with labels that correspond with the formulas needed to calculate the shape's perimeter, area, and/or circumference.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 14 brightly colored page-size posters:
- 2 bulletin board display header options (with or without circumference)
- Perimeter and area visual
- 2 full-page options with all formulas (with or without circumference)
- Black and white ink-saving version of all pages
- 2 options for student reference strips (with or without circumference; print three to a page)
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.
Ask a Question
Get a 15% discount
Subscribe today and save on your purchase!