Positive Notes Home for Students
Students, no matter what the age, appreciate some encouragement from their teacher. The easiest way I've found to do this is with positive notes! I’ve caught students pulling out a past note from their desk to re-read when they’re having a rough day. It's totally worth the time to do this!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 20 different positive notes (prints four of the same note to a page)
- 2 versions of each note - cursive or print
- Tracking log PDF – fill in your students names before printing
HOW I USED THIS RESOURCE IN MY CLASSROOM
- I printed the notes on colored paper and had them on hand to write out for students when I saw something worth celebrating.
- I stuck the note a student’s desk along with a piece of candy, raffle ticket, or school buck for them to find later.
- I also took a picture of the note and sent it to the student’s parents on ClassDojo’s messenger, along with a note thanking them for sharing their child with me.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ The PDF is NOT editable in any way and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside. The tracking log PDF has fillable sections for student names, but that is the only part that can be filled.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.