Reading Challenge | Posters Genre Log Incentives
Start a reading challenge to encourage students to read different genres throughout the school year! This reading challenge focuses on students reading 35 books throughout the year in different genres. Everything you need to get started is included in this resource!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher information (PDF)
- Genre posters (PDFs, 2 options - with or without clipart)
- Letter home (editable PowerPoint)
- Teacher log (Excel document) - track student progress with a tab for each student
- Student log (editable PowerPoint) - change the genres and/or number of books required
- Book review resources (editable PowerPoint)
- Quarterly book review directions for students
- Book review directions for students
- What a Great Book Review Includes (not editable)
- Organizers for Summarizing Fiction and Nonfiction (not editable)
- Student incentives (editable PowerPoint)
- Completion wall display (with black and white option)
- Completion certificate (with black and white option)
- Reward tags for each genre (2 options - with or without clipart)
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.
Ask a Question
Get a 15% discount
Subscribe today and save on your purchase!