Seasonal Math Activities Mystery Picture and Pixel Art BUNDLE | Print + Digital
Save 45% by purchasing all printable and digital Math Mystery Pictures in this money-saving bundle!
Math Mystery Pictures are a fun, engaging way to incorporate seasons and holidays into your math block. Perfect for 5th and 6th graders, these solve and color worksheets and mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™ cover a variety of math skills throughout the year.
Each seasonal resource has 4 different solve and color activities and answer keys.
The printable worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in a seasonal resource of the same theme are the same, meaning both resources have the same content. (For example, the Winter Math Mystery Picture worksheets have the same questions as the Winter Math Mystery Pixels digital activities.)
Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
» Printable digital versions of each:
- Back to School
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Earth Day
- Summer (End of Year Review)
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use this resource, you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each box. If they are correct, the box turns green, and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red, and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren't meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: You will receive two PDFs for each holiday/season - one with the printable worksheets and the other with your access link to the digital resource inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.