Spring Math Activities Digital Mystery Pixel Art Google Sheets
Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. The skills covered in this resource are whole number operations word problems, decimal operations word problems, fraction operations word problems, and measurement conversion word problems. Perfect for the spring months, test prep, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and reveal activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Spring Math Mystery Pictures Printable resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
- Save 35% by purchasing this resource in a bundle with the Spring Math Mystery Pictures Printable version
- Save 45% by purchasing this resource in a mega bundle with all printable and digital math mystery activities for the whole year
TOPICS INCLUDED IN THESE ACTIVITIES
- Whole number word problems
- Decimal word problems
- Fraction word problems
- Measurement word problems
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 self-checking mystery pixel activities for Google Sheets™, aligned to 5th and 6th grade CCSS math standards
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use this resource you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.