Student Led Conference Printable Forms & Virtual Portfolio BUNDLE [Editable]
Save 35% by purchasing printable and digital Student Led Conference resources in this discounted bundle!
You get editable printable forms and student Google Slides portfolio in one money saving bundle! Perfect for in-person and distance learning.
Student led parent-teacher conferences are a great way to involve students in their education! Parents enjoy attending because they get to see things from their child's perspective. Students enjoy presenting because they get to be involved in the process and not just sit on the sidelines and hear what their teacher thinks. These forms can help you organize your own student led conferences this school year.
This resource includes templates for you to customize with what you want your student led conferences to look like. Ideas have been given on each template page so that you can see how I run mine in 5th grade. All content (other than the page titles) on the templates is editable. All pages are black and white, which will save you ink and allow you to print on colored paper.
- Editable PowerPoint file
- Editable Google Slides™ file
- Editable Google Forms™ files
- Editing and formatting instructions for PowerPoint, Google Slides™, and Google Forms™
- Student led conferences overview and checklist
- Parent email example
- Pre-conference questionnaire (printable form and Google Forms™)
- Conference reminder note
- Self evaluation (printable form and Google Forms™)
- Student led conference script/checklist for students
- Conference report
- What we're learning and what I've learned this quarter/trimester/semester/year
- Student goals (editable template & blank template)
- Goal setting ideas
- Parent and teacher discussion points
- How parents and teachers can support a student
- Ways to help your child at home
- Conference in session sign (color & black and white)
- Full page blank templates (edit the title and contents)
- Half-page blank template (edit the title and contents, prints two to a page)
HOW TO USE WITH DISTANCE LEARNING
This resource comes with a Google Slides™ file, which you can easily edit and share or assign in Google Classroom™ for remote student led conferences. 4 Google Forms™ are also included.
If you're distance learning this year, you can still hold Student Led Conferences virtually! This student portfolio for Google Slides has everything you need to make your student led conferences work for students at home. This resource is best used with Google Classroom or other LMS that allow you to distribute a file to students so they each get their own copy.
Student led parent-teacher conferences are a great way to involve students in their education! Parents enjoy the process because they get to see things from their child's perspective. Students enjoy presenting because they get to be involved in the conference and not just sit on the sidelines and hear what their teacher thinks. This digital portfolio can help you organize your own student led conferences this school year.
This resource includes Google Slides™ templates for you to customize with what you want your student led conferences to cover. Ideas have been given on each template page so that you can see how I run mine in 5th grade. All content (other than the page titles) on the templates is editable. The portfolio is in color.
- Cover – 10 options
- Student led conference script/checklist for students – 3 options with moveable checkmarks
- Self evaluation – 3 options + additional ideas with moveable Xs
- Conference report – 4 options + additional ideas
- What we’re learning – 2 options
- Work samples – blank page for adding student work
- Student reflection – 5 options with moveable emojis
- Student goals – 3 options
- Goal setting ideas – 2 options
- Ways your teacher & parents can support you
- Ways my parents can help me at home
- Discussion points for parents
- Questions – 2 options
- Blank page – create your own pages
- Pre-conference parent questionnaire
- Student self evaluation
- Post-conference parent questionnaire
- Post-conference student questionnaire
» Editing and formatting instructions for Google Slides™ & Google Forms™
» Student led conferences overview & checklist
» Parent email example (editable Google Docs™)
» Teacher discussion points
- Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file in order to access the resources.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
- Google Forms™: To access the Google Forms™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with links for access to the digital resources. The links will prompt you to make a copy of the forms, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2015, 2020 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.