Student Led Conference Printable Forms | Editable
Student led parent-teacher conferences are a great way to involve students in their education! Parents enjoy attending because they get to see things from their child's perspective. Students enjoy presenting because they get to be involved in the process and not just sit on the sidelines and hear what their teacher thinks. These forms can help you organize your own student led conferences this school year.
This resource includes templates for you to customize with what you want your student led conferences to look like. Ideas/sample content has been given on each template page so that you can see how I ran mine in 5th grade. All content (other than the page titles and clipart) on the templates is editable. All pages are black and white, which will save you ink and allowing you to print on colored paper.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Editable PowerPoint file
- Editable Google Slides™ file
- Editable Google Forms™ files
- Editing and formatting instructions for PowerPoint, Google Slides™, and Google Forms™
- Student led conferences overview, checklist, and planning worksheet
- Parent email example
- Pre-conference questionnaire (printable form and Google Forms™)
- Conference reminder note
- Self-evaluation (printable form and Google Forms™)
- Student led conference script/checklist for students
- Conference report
- Student reflection
- What we're learning and what I've learned this quarter/trimester/semester/year
- Student goals (editable template & blank template)
- Goal setting ideas
- Goal pennants
- Parent and teacher discussion points
- How parents and teachers can support a student
- Ways to help your child at home
- Questions I have/my parent has
- Conference in session sign (color & black and white)
- Full-page blank template (edit the title and contents)
- Half-page blank template (edit the title and contents, prints two to a page)
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
- Google Forms™: To access the Google Forms™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with links to access the digital resources. The links will prompt you to make a copy of the forms, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.