Student Led Parent Teacher Conference Templates | Editable Printable Forms
Student led parent-teacher conferences are a great way to involve students in their education! These printable form templates make it easy for you to create customized conference forms. Plus, the included guide will help you plan and execute your conference like a pro.
⭐ GET THE STUDENT LED CONFERENCES BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Editable PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Google Forms files
- Editing and formatting instructions for PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Google Forms
- Student led conferences guide
- Parent email example
- Printable form templates for:
- Planning checklist & worksheets
- Pre-conference questionnaire (Google Form also included)
- Conference reminder note
- Self-evaluation (Google Form also included)
- Student led conference script/checklist for students
- Conference report
- Student reflection
- What we’re learning & what I’ve learned this year
- Student goals, goal setting ideas, & goal pennants
- Parent & teacher discussion points
- How parents & teachers can support a student
- Ways to help your child at home
- Questions I have/my parent has
- “Conference in session” sign
- Full-page & half-page blank templates
- Post-conference questionnaire for parents & students (only available as a Google Form)
⚠️ This resource includes templates for you to customize with what you want your student led conferences to include. Ideas/sample content has been given on some template pages so that you can see how I ran mine in 5th grade. All content (except the page titles and clipart) on the templates is editable. All pages are black and white, saving you ink and allowing you to print on colored paper.
WHY STUDENT LED CONFERENCES?
Student led conferences are something that I am very passionate about in upper elementary! They increase parent involvement in a child’s education, empower students, give students high accountability, and are useful for all involved parties – even those students who are doing so well that you feel like there’s nothing to have a conference for.
Students run their conferences and are actively involved in the entire process. They create goals, review their grades with their guest, show off work they are proud of, and take accountability for incomplete assignments or other areas they may need to improve.
The teacher is a support in the conference and answers questions, clarifies data, gives positive and constructive feedback, and encourages parental involvement in the student led conference process.
Student led conferences are easy to prepare for and will change how you hold conferences in your classroom.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides + Google Forms: To access the Google files, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.