Summer Math Worksheets Mystery Picture Activities | End of Year Review
Keeping End of the Year educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets. The skills covered in this resource are a mix of 5th grade and 6th grade math review. Perfect for the spring months, end of the year, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below. Worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Summer Math Mystery Pixels Google Sheets resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check. Get the Summer print and digital activities together in a discounted bundle.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 math activities aligned to 5th and 6th grade math standards
- 5th grade mixed review #1 (decimals, converting metric measurement, order of operations, volume)
- 5th grade mixed review #2 (fractions, converting customary measurement)
- 6th grade mixed review #1 (absolute value, area, statistical measures, surface area, greatest common factor, least common multiple, order of operations, volume)
- 6th grade mixed review #2 (decimals, fractions, percents, equations with variables)
- Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Answer keys
- Colored pencils or crayons
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.