Teacher To Do Lists Editable | Print and Digital Google Slides
Keeping track of things to grade, what needs to be planned, who needs to be contacted - it can be overwhelming. These teacher to-do list printables are the perfect editable template to help you remember all the things and be productive. Create a list of things you need to do before school starts, on a daily or weekly basis, or just a simple running to-do list.
This resource has helped me keep everything in order on crazy days. My favorite way to use this resource is to print off a sheet, laminate (or put it into a transparent sheet protector), and use it with a dry or wet erase marker.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 63 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 63 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- Daily Plan
- To-Do - 3 options
- Brain Dump
- Weekly To-Do - 3 options
- Monthly To-Do
- Quarterly To-Do - 4 pages
- Copies To Make
- Planning Checklist
- Notes - 5 options
- 20 color print-and-go pages
- 20 black and white print-and-go pages
- 9 color editable templates
- 9 black and white editable templates
- You can insert text boxes on any page to add information that you want to be printed on your lists!
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.