Teacher To Do Lists [Editable]
Teaching can be overwhelming with tracking everything that needs to be graded, plans that need to be made and who needs to be contacted each week. These editable templates are the perfect printable teacher to do lists to help you remember everything and stay productive. Manage your list of things that need to be done before school starts, on a daily or weekly bases, or a simple running to do list.
We all have our crazy days and this resource will help keep things in order! Planners are fantastic for writing everything down but sometimes you just need a separate page to keep everything else laid oud, like a clean lesson plan! A fun way to use this resource is to print off a sheet, laminate (or put into a clear sheet protector), and use with a dry or wet erase marker.
- 35 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 35 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- Daily Plan - 3 options
- To-Do - 2 options
- Weekly To-Do
- Copies To Make
- Planning Checklist
- Notes - 2 options
- 10 color print and go pages
- 10 black and white print and go pages
- 6 color editable templates
- 6 black and white editable templates
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2011 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.