Multiplication and Division Game Show | 4th Grade Math
Review Understanding Multiplication and Division in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging PowerPoint game show plays like Jeopardy® and covers 4th grade concepts, including vocabulary, repeated subtraction, properties and rules, associative property, and factors and multiples. Perfect for an end of year or end of unit review.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS GAME
Properties & Rules
Factors & Multiples
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- Game show PowerPoint
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
⚠️ This resource will NOT work correctly with Google Slides™ and requires PowerPoint installed on your computer.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.