Voice Level Chart [Editable]
Add a voice level chart to your classroom to allow students to self-check what the voice level expectations are throughout the day. This resource has the option to quickly print off a pre-made chart or customize the wording with an editable PowerPoint.
- Voice level chart headers - 3 options
- Voice Level Check
- Voice Level
- Sound Check
- Voice levels
- Voice Level 0 - no talking
- Voice Level 1 - whisper
- Voice Level 2 - partner talk
- Voice Level 3 - table talk
- Voice Level 4 - presenting voice
- Voice Level 5 - outside voice
- Indicator arrow
- Print AND cursive options included for charts
- Black and white ink-saving version of each poster
- Editable PowerPoint file to create your own Voice Level Chart - only the text is editable on these pages, the clip art cannot be changed
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2013 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.