Volume and Surface Area Formula Posters | Anchor Charts
Learning the formulas for volume and surface area of 3D figures can be challenging when learning about more than one figure. These formula posters will help your students learn this math standard in no time!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 25 brightly colored page-size posters:
- Bulletin board header
- Surface area
- Full-pages with all formulas (split between 2 pages)
- Formula, net, real-life example, and definition for each shape (3 pages):
- Rectangular prism
- Triangular prism
- Triangular pyramid
- Square pyramid
- Black and white ink-saving version of all pages
- Student reference strips (print three to a page)
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.