Weather Recording Log
Do your science standards require students to observe, record, and make predictions about the weather? This weather recording log was created to assess these standards and be used as a culminating activity at the end of a weather unit. Use it as a homework assignment or have students complete a page in class each day.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Weather Recording Log cover page
- Weather recording pages for days 1-10 include the following:
- Thermometer clip art - students label & color on the image to show temperature
- How would you describe today's weather?
- Weather conditions (circle those that are present)
- Suggested clothing for today would be...
- What do you predict the weather will be like tomorrow?
- Unlabeled page for recording weather conditions
- All pages are ink-saving black and white
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.