Winter Math Activities Digital Mystery Pixel Art Google Sheets
Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with mystery pixel art for Google Sheets. The skills covered in this resource are adding fractions, subtracting fractions, multiplying fractions, and dividing fractions. Perfect for the winter months, Christmas, New Year, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and reveal activities included in this resource. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Winter Math Mystery Pictures Printable resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check. Get the winter print and digital activities together in a discounted bundle.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 self-checking mystery pixel activities for Google Sheets, aligned to 5th and 6th grade math standards
- Add Fractions
- Subtract Fractions
- Multiply Fractions
- Divide Fractions
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS
- To use this resource, you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets can easily be assigned with Google Classroom. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom.
- You can also assign Google Sheets with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets to your students.
- Students type their answers in each box. If they are correct, the box turns green, and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red, and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and, therefore, aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
Google Sheets: To access the Google Sheets files, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.